It is a wonderful time of the year and Greater Cleveland RTA’s services can take you to several holiday festivities throughout Cuyahoga County. As with everything this year, please check the specific event sites for details and to make sure the events haven't changed or been canceled!
Some notable festivities include:
- Downtown Cleveland Alliance's Winterfest, located in Public Square, can be accessed by riding any of our three rail lines as well as several bus routes. Check out the light displays and local business discounts.
- Nela Park is home of GE Lighting's 96th Annual Holiday Light display and is serviced by our #28-28A and #41-41F.
- Cleveland Metropark Zoo’s Wild Winter Lights is serviced by our #51-A-B-C (MetroHealth line).
- University Circle’s Rink at Wade Oval and Holiday CircleFest are accessible by the HealthLine, Red Line, and #38.
- Cleveland Botanical Garden's Glow exhibit can be seen by taking the HealthLine, #38, and Red Line.
- Little Italy is serviced by the Red Line, #9, and HealthLine.
- A Christmas Story House is serviced by the #81.
- Crocker Park Holiday Experiences are serviced by the #25, #49 and #55C.
- Tree display at Pinecrest Village is serviced by the #5.
- Don't forget about the RTA Holiday Trains! They're in service on the Red, Blue and Green Lines daily until December 31!
To plan your trip to any of these or other destinations, you can use our trip planner, Transit App or Google Maps.
Happy Holidays! Stay safe, healthy and happy this holiday season!