CLEVELAND – This quarter’s service changes for the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) begin Aug. 17.
New schedules for affected routes are available on riderta.com and in paper at the below locations.
A total of 24 RTA bus and rail routes will be adjusted this quarter. Some changes happen every fall with the start of a new school year.
New schedules are needed for the following routes:
Red Line (66): After 8 p.m., trains will operate every 30 minutes to allow for single tracking around construction work.
90F: There are adjustments downtown, refer to the schedule: trip times will change.
94: Adjusted running times and trip times. Weekday trips extended to East 185th Street.
Where to obtain new timetables
- On-line: www.rideRTA.com/routes.
- RTA’s trip planner is Google Transit. Data will be updated before the changes take effect. Go to google.com/transit.
- Stop by RTA's Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- Visit RTA's Customer Service Center at the Tower City Station, 50 Public Square.
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500
RTA provides quality, economic and safe public transportation via rail, bus and Paratransit throughout Cuyahoga County. Real-time information is available for all buses and trains. Check www.riderta.com or call the RTAnswerline at 216-621-9500.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, Public Relations: 216-566-5211