CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) invites members of the media to attend a special event as RTA and civic partners cut the ribbon on the newly renovated Brookpark Station.
- Joe Calabrese, RTA CEO and General Manager
- George F. Dixon, RTA Board Chairman
- Valarie J. McCall, RTA Board member and City of Cleveland Chief of Government and International Affairs
- Thomas Coyne, Mayor, City of Brook Park
- Nichole Neal, Transporation Program Specialist, Federal Transit Administration (FTA)
The $16.5 million renovation began in 2015 and includes:
- new eastern and western entrances
- new platform and canopies
- enhanced passenger waiting areas
- new lighting, security systems and cameras
- new parking lots.
11 a.m., Wednesday, Aug 23, 2017
The east entrance of Brookpark Red Line Station, 18010 Brookpark Road.
The Brookpark Station is RTA's busiest; more than 750,000 customers use the station each year.