CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held Committee Meetings at 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 6, 2018 in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 West 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement to design a replacement for the current fiber optic system on the Red Line
- Discussed 2018 Budget Amendment
- Discussed route changes
- Updated on Board's Service Availability Standard for Title VI compliance
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
Organizational, Services & Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presented on negotiated procurement for a financial advisor
- Board Meeting and Annual Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 27, 2018
- Annual Board Retreat, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m., Tuesday, April 3, 2018 - RTA Main Office
- Board and Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell