Nov 1, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- Presented on competitive procurement for Transit Advertising Sales and presentation on shelter advertising
- Discussed 2017 Operating Budget.
- Updated on procurement for phone replacement and network upgrade.
- Reviewed 2017 Service Plan.
Planning & Development Committee
- Updated on Environmental Sustainability Management System.
- Presented on ODOT on preliminary design of the Quincy/East 105th Street Station.
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed legal matters.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell