CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH.
- Heard an update on the lapse of federal funding.
- Heard an update on the fuel hedging program.
- Heard a presentation on competitive negotiated sponsorship, a marketing program.
Planning and Development Committee:
- Heard a presentation on a proposed RTA Environmental Policy Statement for the International Standards Organization (ISO) 14001 Certification.
- Discussed a contract to increase level of service for the Work Access Transportation Program.
Safety and Security Committee:
- Heard an update on Safety and Security efforts.
- Heard an update on status of equipping RTA fleet with video and camera systems.
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211