If you want to hit a home run with your wallet this summer, let RTA's Rapid Transit service speed you on your way to Progressive Field without a hassle. You won't miss a moment of Indians action stuck in traffic.
Park free at an RTA rail station, and ride the Red, Blue, or Green Rapid Transit lines to the Tower City Station.
RTA's 1,050-foot Walkway protects fans from traffic and the weather. The Walkway begins at the Tower City food court and ends in the lobby at Quicken Loans Arena – just across the street from Progressive Field. The Walkway opens at least two hours before each game, and remains open for 90 minutes after the game.
Rapid service home is guaranteed for 60 minutes after the game – even if goes into extra innings in the midst of a pennant race. Purchase tickets for any Tribe game.
Quicken Loans Arena
Whether it is a regular-season game, or the post-season playoffs, Cleveland Cavaliers basketball fans and Monsters hockey fans can rely on RTA to provide easy, affordable and convenient service to Quicken Loans Arena – the "Q".
And each summer, when Indians baseball dominates the city, Tribe fans can take advantage of RTA's Downtown service to speed them on their way to Progressive Field, so they won't miss a moment of the action.
For all Downtown sporting and recreation needs, RTA’s Rapid Transit system offers the best seats to fans who want to attend a game without a hassle. Construction downtown can affect many fans driving to the to the game. Always allow extra travel time and plan to arrive early.
RTA's 1,050-foot Walkway protects fans from traffic and the weather. The Walkway begins at the Tower City food court and ends in the lobby of Quicken Loans Arena. The Walkway opens at least two hours before each game, and remains open for 90 minutes after the game.
Many bus routes also serve Public Square and arena/ballpark area.
RTA offers the most convenient way to reach FirstEnergy Stadium, formerly known as Browns Stadium. Ride any rail line into Tower City, and transfer to the Waterfront Line. Exit at the West Third Street Station, and walk across the street. Extra rail service begins about two hours before each game, and continues after the game as long as needed.
Pay the fare
- ADULTS: Why not buy a $5.50 All-Day Pass, which provides unlimited rides until 3 a.m.? All-Day Passes are available where you pay your fare, or on-line. Please have exact change.
- AGE 6-12: Buy an All-Day Child’s Pass. Up to three children, age 6-12, pay $2.75 each for unlimited travel, when accompanied by an adult paying regular fare.
- AGE 0-5: Up to three children, age five and younger, ride free, when accompanied by an adult paying regular fare.
- Senior citizens, disabled persons, and Medicare cardholders can apply for an RTA ID card. After they receive their ID card, all rides are just $1.25. A Senior/Disabled All-Day Pass costs $2.75 for unlimited rides until 3 a.m.
- ANYONE: Use your Monthly Pass or 7-Day Flex Pass.