Deidre McPherson is an entrepreneurial strategist, and cultural producer. As a community organizer, she advocates for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) in the arts & culture and transportation industries to contribute to the collective shift towards equity in the region.
- Deidre McPherson was appointed to serve on the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Board of Trustees by Cuyahoga County Executive Chris Ronayne beginning September 2023.
- Chief Community Officer, Assembly for the Arts.
- Founder + Chief Creative Officer, Deidre McPherson LLC.
- She has previously held positions at FRONT International Cleveland Triennial for Contemporary Art, the Cleveland Museum of Art, Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE), and The Cleveland Orchestra.
- Board Member:
- Master of Business Administration, Marketing from the University of Maryland, College Park, MD
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing and Minor Studies in Arts Management & Violin Performance from Miami University, Oxford, OH
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113