Mar 4, 2022
RTA’s ADA Office on West 6th St. Reopened to the Public
The ADA Office inside the RTA Main Office (1240 W. 6th St., Cleveland, OH 44113) is now
serving customers by appointment on weekdays from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Starting April 1,
appointments will not be required, and walk-in customers will be served.
Health protocols are in place to ensure the safety of the public and staff. Here’s what you can
- Limited seating area to four (4) customers at a time, with proper social distancing. There will be a separate overflow room for additional customers if the need arises.
- Sanitizer stations are located in the office for customers.
- Plexiglas partitions are in place.
- Customers can still send ADA applications via fax or email or drop them off in person at the Tower City Customer Service Center.
- Masks are required for all customers and staff.
- BRING A VALID, NON-EXPIRED PHOTO ID
For questions, please call the ADA Office at 216-566-5124.