Nov 19, 2013
Thank you for riding RTA. We appreciate your business and want to keep you informed about what we are doing for you. Here are some updates.
- Cedar-University Rapid Transit Station – Red Line & Bus Station: One year to completion. Easier bus/rail transfers with new station, better waiting areas/services for customers.
- Little Italy-University Circle Station – Red Line: Construction just began. Old station remains open until new facility opens in fall 2015.
- New bus information signs at stops: You will start seeing new signs with more information at your bus stop. The signs will indicate bus routes and times of service. Hopefully this info will help you know when to catch the bus. Call the RTAnswerline with questions, 216-621-9500.
- RTA donations for United Way on trolleys: Have some spare change or a buck or two, drop it in the trolley farebox (all trolleys are free!) and we’ll use it to help United Way.
- Human Trafficking Initiatives: You may be able to help someone in trouble: If you see something, say something: Call Transit Police: 216-566-5163. Visit the Louis Stokes Station at Windermere on Nov. 19 for a free event.
- Happy 5th birthday to the HealthLine! Five years ago. it replaced route 6 and spurred economic development in the Euclid Corridor. We hope you like the specially wrapped bus dedicated to the great improvements along Euclid Avenue.
- Final Transit Tracks performance & selecting next performers: We hope you enjoyed the first year of Transit Tracks, a free third Thursday music program in Tower City. In 2014, more locations around RTA will provide music as part of Transit Tracks. Musicians are being selected now!