Jun 30, 2015
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed:
- Discussed FY 2016 tax budget
- Discussed upcoming Information Technology projects
- Updated on Fuel Hedging Program
- Discussed the upcoming service change
- Discussed competitive negotiated procurement for supplemental Paratransit service
Committee of the Whole
- Presented the DBE Goal for FFY 2016-2018
- Presented the Affirmative Action Goals for FFY 2015-2017
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell