Jun 16, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items were approved.
Planning & Development Committee
- Discussed Priority Corridor Projects including West 25th and East 105th Corridors.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for asset management software.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for the repair and overhaul of electrical motors to assist rail equipment in the long-term maintenance of the rail fleet.
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed 2016 External Audit (Executive Session Requested)
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, July 11, 2017
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell