Nov 9, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will hold Committee meetings, Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- Presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for Mobile Wireless Services for a period of two years with two, one-year options.
- Presentations on: Proposed 2018 Operating Budget, amendment to 2017 Capital Budget, amendment to 2018 Capital Budget and 2018 Service Plan.
Planning & Development Committee
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System Program.
- Discussion of pending real estate transaction and the sale of Brooklyn property.
Committee of the Whole
- Review of third quarter 2017
- Review of third quarter 2017 audit work
- Discussion/status of Rail Car Replacement
- Discussion/status of Communication System Replacement
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017
- Board Work Session, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
- Board and Committees, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell