Sep 14, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will hold Board and Committee meetings, Tuesday, Sept. 19, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- Presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for shelter advertising sales, for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
- Presentation on creation of the Medicaid Sales Tax Transition Fund.
Safety & Security Committee
- Quarterly updates on safety and security initiatives and results.
- Safety initiatives and results (SMS, safety data, 2016 Rail Program Status Report and E-TRP update)
- Security initiatives and results (crime stats, fare enforcement, Community Policing and Ohio Collaborative Law Enforcement Agency Final Certification)
Planning & Development Committee
- Presentation on easements to NEORSD for Doan Valley Tunnel Project.
- Discussion on real estate (Executive Session Requested)
Board of Trustees Meeting Agenda
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.., Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell