CLEVELAND -- Beginning March 11, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) bus routes will better serve major employment centers.
"RTA's goal is to provide as much first-class transportation service as possible," said RTA CEO and General Manager, Joe Calabrese. "Every quarter we tweak route alignments and schedules to provide more efficient transportation, and this spring is no different."
Route adjustments will affect several of the system's 52 routes. These changes will improve access to many areas.
Changes coming March 11 include frequency adjustments
New timetables are available in print and online for the Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line, Waterfront Line, Cleveland State Line, 5, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 19, 22, 26, 30, 34, 39, 39F, 48-48A, 51-A-B-C MetroHealth Line, 76, 77F, 79-79A, 81, 83, and 94.
Some changes deserve special mention.
- 5 -- A new alignment via Richmond Road, Harvard Ave. and Orange Place will better serve University Hospital’s Ahuja Medical Center, Harvard Park, Tri-C Eastern Campus and the new Pinecrest Development.
14 and 15-- A new alignment will provide more reliable service throughout Downtown with better access between Cleveland State University and Tri-C Metro Campus.POSTPONED
- 15 -- A streamlined alignment will better serve the Tri-C Eastern Campus.
- 19 -- A new alignment via Warrensville Center, Emery and Northfield roads to better serve the new Amazon Fulfillment Center at the former Randall Park Mall site. These changes also provide better connections with route 41.
- 39-39F -- Trips to/from the Euclid Park-N-Ride will go through Bratenahl and carry a 39 route number.
Where to obtain new timetables
- New timetables are posted on the Schedules page of the RTA Web site.
- Printed copies are available later at RTA’s Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St, and at the Tower City Customer Service Center.
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
- Follow RTA on Facebook and Twitter and download the Transit App for detailed information
Plan a Trip
Media Inquiries Only:
Linda Scardilli Krecic