CLEVELAND -- A total of 23 RTA bus and trolley routes, operated by the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA), change on Sunday, March 16. Most changes are designed to improve service reliability and give customers better connectivity as they transfer.
- The C-Line trolley, which operates on evenings and weekends, is being extended to East 18th Street, to better serve the dynamic PlayhouseSquare area.
- The 78 bus route will serve Brookpark Station during all service periods, including rush hours. To accommodate this improvement, the number of rush hour trips to and from the NASA Glenn Research Center will be reduced.
Pick up new timetables for
Where to obtain new timetables
- New timetables are posted on rideRTA.com/routes.
- RTA’s trip planner is Google Transit. Data will be updated before the changes take effect.
- Stop by RTA's Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
Real-time information is available at nextconnect.rideRTA.com. New route information will be available as soon as it is effective.
MEDIA CONTACT: Jerry Masek, 216-566-5211