Bill Cervenik has compiled a lifetime of service to the City of Euclid and Cuyahoga County, and of giving back to the community.
- Elected to the Board of Trustees by the Cuyahoga County Mayors and City Managers Association.
- March 2007, Joined RTA Board.
- March 2010, Re-elected to the Board.
Public service experience
- 2004-Present, Mayor of Euclid
- 1997-2001, Euclid City Council President
- 1989-1997, Ward 1 Councilman, City of Euclid
- 2002, Joined Planning and Zoning Commission, City of Euclid
- Euclid City Schools, Audit Committee (volunteer position)
- Cuyahoga County Central Committee of the Democratic Party
- President, Euclid Exchange Club
- Treasurer, Club 59’ers
- Irish-American Club
- Euclid Slovenian Society
- Former treasurer, Euclid Chamber of Commerce
- Formerly on the Board of the Euclid Family YMCA, and a Trustee for the Euclid Development Corp.
- 1995 and 2007, Business Person-of-the-Year, Euclid Chamber of Commerce