Calley Mersmann is a multimodal transportation planner and public administration professional with proven experience in effective communication across diverse stakeholders. She is also a regular GCRTA rider and bicycle commuter.
- Calley Mersmann was appointed to serve on the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Board of Trustees by City of Cleveland, Mayor Justin M. Bibb beginning in May 2023.
- Senior Strategist, Transit & Mobility, City of Cleveland
- Previous Bicycle & Pedestrian Coordinator, City of Cleveland Planning Commission
- Previous Safe Routes to School Coordinator, Cleveland Metropolitan School District
- Odum School Alumni Board
- Ideastream Public Media Community Advisory Board
- Past member, Friends of J.M. Gallagher School
- Past member, Bike Cleveland Planning & Events Committee
- MPA, School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University
- BS, Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
- League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructor
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113