Jeffrey W. Sleasman has 15+ experience in Entrepreneurship, Strategy and Program Management. His expertise is in strategic planning, compliance, budget/financial/project management, feasibility analysis, and allocation. He has been a dedicated transit rider for over 30 years.
- Jeffrey W. Sleasman was appointed to serve on the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Board of Trustees by City of Cleveland, Mayor Justin M. Bibb beginning in May 2023.
- Senior Director, The Fund for Our Economic Future
- Founder, Boussole, LLC.
- Previous Director of Strategic Partnerships, Compass Biomedical (previously Arteriocyte, Inc.)
- Clevelanders for Public Transit (CPT), member
- MBA, Strategy & Entrepreneurship, The Ohio State University
- BA, International Studies, History, Spanish and Diplomacy & Foreign Affairs, Miami University
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Certified Research Administrator (CRA)
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113