Lauren R. Welch brings more than 15 years of expertise in marketing, communications and advocacy. She has used public transit since high school and continues to take transit regularly today.
- Lauren R. Welch was appointed to serve on the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Board of Trustees by City of Cleveland Mayor Justin M. Bibb beginning May 2022.
- Assistant Director of Communications at Say Yes Cleveland.
- Founder and Managing Director of Laurel Cadence, a marketing and advocacy firm.
- Trustee, The Land
- Communications Co-Chair, Greater Cleveland Delta Foundation
- Communications Co-Chair, The Soul of Philanthropy
- Founder, The Women's Leadership Guild
- Bachelor of Arts from Wittenberg University.
- Working on a Master of Nonprofit Organizations from Case Western Reserve University (CWRU)
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113