Stephen Love is a champion for environmental justice, climate and clean energy, clean water and sustainability, and is a regular RTA rider.
- Stephen Love was appointed to serve on the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority Board of Trustees by Cuyahoga County Executive Chris Ronayne beginning October 2023.
- Program Director, Environmental Issues, Cleveland Foundation
- The Alliance for the Great Lakes, founder of the Euclid Beach Adopt-A-Beach Program
- Cleveland Parks & Greenspace Coalition
- Greater Cleveland Water Equity Taskforce
- Master of Public Administration: Economic Development from Cleveland State University – Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs
- Bachelor of Arts: Political Science, International Relations and Spanish from Baldwin-Wallace University
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113