It’s easy to be car-free in Cleveland! Forget the hassles of parking and the high cost of gas – just hop on RTA.
Whether you're a Cleveland native or an out-of-town visitor (welcome!), if you’re coming to play at JACK Cleveland Casino, you can leave your car at home.
If you are coming from your downtown workplace, or staying at a downtown hotel, RTA offers free trolley lines that can help you reach the casino's main Public Square entrance.
Out-of-town visitors: If you're coming from:
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport:
- Follow the signs that say "train to downtown".
- Go to terminal’s lowest level – one level below the baggage claim.
- Buy a pass at a fare machine before boarding.
- Board the next Red Line train; you’ll be downtown in about 25 minutes.
- The Tower City Rapid Station is in the same building as Jack Casino Cleveland.
any of the following hotels:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Cleveland, 1515 West Third St.
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel, 24 Public Square
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Center, 127 Public Square
any other nearby hotels:
- Downtown Cleveland Doubletree - Lakeside, 1111 Lakeside Ave.
- Hampton Inn Cleveland – Downtown, 1460 East Ninth St. at Superior Avenue
- Wyndham Hotel at Playhouse Square, 1260 Euclid Ave.
- Residence Inn Marriott Cleveland Downtown, 527 Prospect Ave. East
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Downtown Cleveland, 629 Euclid Ave.
- Hyatt Regency Cleveland at the Arcade, 420 East Superior Ave.
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Gateway, 651 Huron Road
- Comfort Inn Downtown, 1800 Euclid Ave., at Cleveland State University
a hotel in the Uptown or University Circle areas (buy special RTA tourist passes at the hotel’s front desk, if available, or order online before you travel):
- InterContinental Cleveland, 9801 Carnegie Ave., at the Cleveland Clinic
- InterContinental Suites Hotel Cleveland, 8800 Euclid Ave., at the Cleveland Clinic
- Doubletree by Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel, 10660 Carnegie Ave.
- Glidden House, 1901 Ford Dr.
a hotel in the area of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (buy special RTA tourist passes at the hotel’s front desk, if available, or order online before you travel):
- From the Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel, walk to the Rapid Station in the lower level of the terminal, and board the Red Line
- La Quinta Inn Cleveland Airport North is only steps away from the Puritas Rapid Station, where you can hop on the Red Line.
- If you are at any other hotel in the Airport area, ask the hotel shuttle van to take you to the Brookpark Rapid Station, 18010 Brookpark Road, or the Puritas Rapid Station, 4200 West 150th St.
- The ride on the Red Line will take 20-25 minutes. Step out into the Tower City Station, and you are only a few steps away from the Jack Casino Cleveland.
a hotel in Beachwood/1-271 area (buy special RTA tourist passes at the hotel’s front desk or order online before you travel):
- Ask the hotel shuttle van to take you to the Blue Line Station at 22000 Van Aken Blvd., at the intersection of Warrensville Center Road and Chagrin Boulevard
- The ride on the Blue Line will take 25-30 minutes. Step out into the Tower City Station, and you are only a few steps away from the Jack Casino Cleveland.