The Greater Cleveland RTA is looking for local Bus Drivers to join our team! Interested individuals are encouraged to pre-register by completing an application and assessment test. Upon completion, an interview time will be emailed for the Career Day. Walk-ins are welcome and can complete the applicaiton and assesment test on-site.
The application and assessment test can be competed online or by visiting an Ohio Means Jobs location.
The Career Day will offer:
- On the Spot interviews in one of our Trolleys.
- Successful interviewees will receive immediate offer extensions, pending required background check, physical, and drug screen.
- Unsuccessful applicants/interviewees will be encouraged to consider alternate open positions.
- Watching our Bus Training Instructors & Driver Trainees as they perform maneuvers on the CDL training track.
- Meet district and main office management.
Please be sure to bring your Driver's License (CDL not required).