RTA is planning to rebuild the Blue Line Rapid Station and Comfort Station located in Shaker Heights. Purpose of this project is to rehabilitate the RTA station site and enhance the Van Aken District - Transit Oriented Development.
- Replacement of RTA Comfort Station.
- Install CEI Pad mounted equipment cabinets fence screen.
- Construction of new ADA compliant relocated train waiting platform.
- Upgraded security and lighting.
- Increase traffic and pedestrian safety.
- Increase ADA access & mobility.
- Promote cycling, with bike storage area.
- Contribute to increased activity and pulse within Van Aken District Development.
- Create safe & inspiring experiential public space for community & RTA customers.