Apr 18, 2013
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met Tuesday, April 16, 2013, at 9 a.m. in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 West Sixth Street, Cleveland, OH 44113.
- All Board agenda items passed. The Board voted to improve the parking area at the Euclid Transit Center, shown above.
- Heard an update on the plan for using shuttle bus service on Red Line S-Curve project.
- Heard an update on the status of Airport Tunnel project.
- Reviewed and approved affirmative action goals for fiscal year 2013.
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 West Sixth Street, Cleveland, OH 44113.
- All Board meetings are open to the public.
RTA provides quality, economic and safe public transportation via rail, bus and Paratransit throughout Cuyahoga County. Check www.riderta.com for timetables, schedules and route information, or call the RTAnswerline at 216-621-9500.