Mar 31, 2016
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet Tuesday, April 5, 2016 in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
Planning & Development Committee
- Upate on the E. 116th Street Station construction
- Presentation on preliminary design for the E. 34th Street Station
- Update on marketing program and activities
- Briefing on the Electricity RFP (Request for Proposals)
Committee of the Whole
- Update on public hearings for proposed fare increase options and service restructure options
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell