Apr 5, 2016
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All presentations that required approval passed.
Planning & Development Committee
- Heard update on the East 116th Street Station construction
- Learned about the preliminary design for the East 34th Street Station
- Updated on marketing program and activities
- Briefed on the Electricity RFP (Request for Proposals)
Committee of the Whole
- Heard an update on public hearings for proposed fare increase options and service restructure options
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 26, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 10, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell