CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for replacement of CNG fueling station at Hayden Garage
- Discussed upcoming August service change and Gay Games transportation plan
Planning and Development Committee
- Updated on Environmental Sustainability Management System program
- Discussed agreement with RNC Host Committee for 2016 Republican National Convention
- Discussed depletion in 2015 of the final FTA Job Access & Reverse Commute (JARC) grant
- Reviewed and discuss 2015 Capital Budget
- 2015 Capital Budget
Committee of the Whole
Special Board Meeting
2014-61 - Authorizing an agreement between the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and the Cleveland 2016 Host Committee, Inc. to provide transporation in support of the 2016 Republican National Convention - PASSED
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m.Tuesday, Aug, 19, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- The Board of Trustees is invited to an Executive Management Team Strategic Planning Retreat Aug. 6-7 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Trinity Cathedral.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211