Jul 31, 2013
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, Aug, 6, 2013, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Planning & Development Committee
- Review and discussion of an invitation for bid (IFB) procurement for construction of the Clifton Blvd. Enhancement Project
- Discussion of agreement with Cuyahoga County for lease of Harvard Garage
Committee of the Whole
- Discussion of the procurement of 23 articulated buses
- Review of the second quarter 2013 results
- Review of the second quarter 2013 audit work
- Review and discussion of 2014 Capital Budget
- 2014 Capital Budget
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211