CLEVELAND, OH, The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is reporting that 11 employees tested positive for COVID-19 this past week.
• From Hayden District, four employees
• From Triskett District, three employees
• From Central Bus Facility, one employee
• From Woodhill Facility, two employees
• From the Rail District, one employee
Following our standard protocol, work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected. Additionally, other staff members who had been in contact with the employees were immediately notified.
To date, 162 employees have tested positive for COVID-19, and 133 have fully recovered and have returned to work.
# # # #