Dec 19, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All resolutions were approved, including a resolution expressing the sorrow of the Board and RTA at the passing of former trustee, Jesse O. Anderson, Sr.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for Functional Testing Services for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
- Discussed proposed 2018 Operating Budget, amendment to 2017 Capital Budget and proposed 2018 Capital Budget.
- Held hearing on 2018 Appropriation
Committee of the Whole
- Presented on proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
Board Meeting agenda
Next for 2018:
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell