CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed.
Committee of the Whole
- Reviewed fourth quarter 2012 results.
- Reviewed fourth quarter 2012 audit work and discussion of the 2013 Audit Plan.
- Reviewed 2013 federal legislative priorities
- Discussed interagency agreement with the City of Cleveland for bike station feasibility analysis
Safety and Security Committee
- Discussion of 2012 year-end results of safety efforts and plans for the future
- Update on the mobile camera system on buses and trains
The next Board meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2013. All RTA Board meetings are open to the public and begin at 9 a.m. in the RTA Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
RTA provides quality, economic and safe public transportation via rail, bus and Paratransit throughout Cuyahoga County. Check www.riderta.com for timetables, schedules and route information, or call the RTAnswerline at 216-621-9500.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211