CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held Board and Committee meetings at 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 18, 2013, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113. All agenda items passed.
Planning & Development Committee:
- Discussed requests to have walking and bike paths along RTA right-of-way.
- Heard update on Cedar-University Rapid Station rehabilitation and discussed proposed change order.
Committee of the Whole:
- Discussion of Ready to Ride Media Campaign (POSTPONED)
- Review of the first quarter 2013 audit work (POSTPONED)
- Held executive session to discuss 2012 External Audit
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.