Jul 5, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. The Board heard presentations on the following items.
- Discussed the FY 2017 tax budget (anticipated revenues)
- Held FY 2017 Tax Budget hearing
- Presented on operational impact of Track 8 project at Tower City
Safety & Security Committee
- Reviewed and discussed the final Ohio Department of Transportation Rail Transit Safety and Security Oversight 2015 Annual Program Status Report
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 26, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell