CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All Board agenda items passed.
Planning and Development Committee:
- Discussed requests to have walking and bike paths along the RTA right-of-way.
Committee of the Whole:
- Discussed 2013 External Audit in Executive Session
- Committee Meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 1, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211