Jun 1, 2016
CLEVELAND -- Some bus timetables for the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) change on Sunday, June 5.
Riders can pick up new timetables for the 7, 30, 32, 45, 49, 51, 75, 246.
Where to obtain new timetables
- Go to the Schedules page. They will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Data on RTA’s trip planner will be updated before June 5.
- Stop by RTA’s Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- Visit RTA's Customer Service Center at the Tower City Station.
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
New real-time route information will be available when the changes are effective.