Jun 1, 2016
CLEVELAND -- Some bus timetables for the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) change on Sunday, June 5.
Where to obtain new timetables
- Go to the Schedules page. They will be posted as soon as they are available.
- Data on RTA’s trip planner will be updated before June 5.
- Stop by RTA’s Main Office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- Visit RTA's Customer Service Center at the Tower City Station.
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
New real-time route information will be available when the changes are effective.