Jun 2, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet Tuesday, June 7, 2016, at 9 a.m. at 1240 W. Sixth St. in the George F. Dixon III Board Room.
A Special Board Meeting will follow the committee meetings where the Board will take action on the proposed fare increases and the implications on levels of service.
Committee of the Whole
- Potential discussion on proposals for fare and service changes
Planning & Development Committee
- Update on Environmental Sustainability Management System.
- Presentation of various easements related to proposed redevelopment around the Warrensville-Van Aken Bus Station and relocation of the Warrensville Blue Line Substation.
Special Board Meeting
- Action on proposals for fare and service changes.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Committee Meetings, Tuesday, July 5, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.