Feb 26, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 3, 2015, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
Planning and Development Committee
- Presentation of competitive negotiated procurement for architrect/engineering services for Tower City track reconstruction of Track 7 and 8 auxiliary platform at the Tower City Station.
- Presentation of competitive negotiated procurement for On-Call Surveying Services
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program
Committee of the Whole
- Review of the fourth quarter 2014 results
- Review of the fourth quarter 2014 audit work and discussion of the 2015 Internal Audit Plan
- Board and Annual Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March. 24, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, April 7, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-566-5211, office
- 216-390-9605, cell