Mar 7, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held committee meetings today. All agenda items were approved.
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for Enterprise Content Management System.
- Discussed proposed revision to financial policies and amendments to the 2017 Budget
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for radio replacement study to determine best replacement alternative for the RTA.
Planning & Development Committee
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for a firm to provide design services for the rehabilitation of the E. 116th Bridge over the Light Rail Trunk Line.
- Board meeting and Annual Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 21, 2017.
- Board Retreat, 9 a.m - 4 p.m.., Tuesday, April 4, 2017. Place: TBD
- April Committee meetings will be held prior to the April 25th Board Meeting
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell