May 5, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2016, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113. Agenda items include:
- RFP Procurement - Discussion of results of a pilot program and recommendation for On-Board Audio Advertising Services contract.
Planning & Development Committee
- Competitive procurement to evaluate the condition of the Cuyahoga River Viaduct Bridge.
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program.
Committee of the Whole
- Review of first quarter 2016 results.
- Review of first quarter 2016 audit work.
RTA Board Meeting
- Committee Meetings and Special Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 7, 2016
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.