Apr 28, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 2, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland.
- Discussion of upcoming summer service change
- Presentation of results of the Rail Transit Survey
Planning and Development Committee
- Update on Environmental and Sustainability Management System program
Committee of the Whole
- Review of first quarter 2017
- Review of first quarter audit work
- Board , 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Work Session, 9 a.m. - Noon, Tuesday, June 6, 2017, Jerry Sue Thornton Center
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell