CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items passed, including a new three-year collective bargaining agreement with Local 268 of the Amalgamated Transit Union. The ATU includes 1,850 of RTA's 2,300 employees.
Committee of the Whole
- Reviewed third quarter 2015 results
- Reviewed third quarter 2015 audit work
- Presented proposed 2014-2017 Amalgamated Transit Union (ATU) contract
Special Board Meeting
Finance Committee Meeting
- Presented 2016 budget and service levels
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell