Nov 14, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) held Committee meetings today.
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for Mobile Wireless Services for a period of two years with two, one-year options.
- Presented proposed 2018 Operating Budget, amendment to 2017 Capital Budget, amendment to 2018 Capital Budget and 2018 Service Plan.
Planning & Development Committee
- Updated on Environmental Sustainability Management System Program.
- Discussed pending real estate transaction and the sale of Brooklyn property.
Committee of the Whole
- Reviewed third quarter 2017 accomplishments
- Reviewed third quarter 2017 audit work
- Presentation on proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017
- Board Work Session, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Tuesday, Dec. 5, 2017
- Board and Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell