CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, Nov. 18, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
- Review and discussion of proposed 2015 Appropriations.
- Update on the Fuel Hedging Program.
Planning & Development Committee
- Approval of two easements required by the City of Cleveland for the construction of the E. 79th Street bridge adjacent to the East 79th Street Red Line Station.
- Approval of easements and a right-of-entry required by the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District for construction of a bio-retention basin near the East 79th Street Blue Line Station.
- Discussion of upcoming December Service Change.
- Negotiated procurement for supply of redesigned/remanufactured pre-exciter power supply for Light Rail vehicles.
Committee of the Whole
- Review of the third quarter 2014 results.
- Review of the third quarter 2014 audit work.
2014-113 – Authorizing Contract No. 2014-098 with SIL4 Systems, Inc., to provide Pre-Exciter Power Supply Re-manufacture Services in an amount not to exceed $197,168.00 for the base prototype, eight (8) production level units, and services, with an option for up to sixty (60) additional production level units and services not to exceed $353,020.00 for a total contract not to exceed $550,188.00 (Development Fund, Rail District Department budget)
2014-114 – Authorizing the General Manager/Secretary-Treasurer to grant to the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD) Temporary and Permanent Easements for a Bioretention Basin on Parcel 126-27-026, located at 2900 East 79th Street, Cleveland Ohio, at the price of Six Thousand Eight Hundred Twenty-Five Dollars ($6,825.00)
2014-115 – Authorizing the General Manager/Secretary-Treasurer to grant a Perpetual Aerial Easement to the City of Cleveland across land known as Permanent Parcel No. 126-19-013, at the East 79th Street Red Line Transit Station
2014-116– Authorizing the General Manager/Secretary-Treasurer to grant a Perpetual Aerial Easement to the City of Cleveland across land known as Permanent Parcel No. 124-23-007, at the East 79th Street Red Line Transit Station
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 2, 2014
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Dec. 16, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-566-5211, office
- 216-390-9605, cell