Sep 22, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will hold Committee meetings, Tuesday, Oct. 3, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
Agenda Revised 10/2/17
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program.
- Presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for operator and supervisor uniform services, as required by the terms of the ATU contract, for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
Planning & Development Committee
- Presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for the inspection of the entire signal system and rating of the various line sections.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell