CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2013, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program
- Presentation of competitive negotiated sponsorship-marketing program
Planning and Development Committee
- Presentation of proposed RTA Environmental Policy Statement for ISO 14001 Certification
- Discussion of contract to increase level of service for the Work Access Transportation Program
Safety and Security Committee
- Update on Safety and Security efforts
- Update on status of equipping RTA fleet with video and camera systems
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2013
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211