Holiday Rail Service Schedule Adjustments
December 23, 2021
For Immediate release
Cleveland, OH – Beginning on December 24, 2021, and extending until December 25, 2021, RTA will adjust its Holiday Rail Services.
Service adjustments were determined based on analysis of ridership on each line and specific times experiencing lower ridership. As a result, adjustments will be as follows:
- The last Green Line trip to Green Road departs Tower City at 6:00 PM.
- The last Green Line trip leaving Green Road departs at 6:37 PM.
- Starting at 6:15 PM, eastbound Blue Line Service departs hourly from Tower City.
- Starting at 6:51 PM, westbound Blue Line Service departs hourly from Van Aken- Warrensville.
- Red Line service will be half hourly all evening.
- Blue & Green Lines will have regular Saturday Service.
- Red Line service will run every 30 minutes or more frequently in both directions all day.
To protect RTA employees and passengers, plastic shields known as BioSheilds have been installed on all buses, Ryobi Electrostatic Sprayers and the Moonbeam are used to clean our fleet, train stations and transit centers daily, temperature checking tablets are used by all employees prior the start of their shift and RTA continues to distribute masks to those who may need one.
RTA apologizes for any inconveniences these adjustments may cause and ask our passengers for their patience. For more information, please visit our website at rideRTA.com.
Wishing you a happy and safe holiday season!
Natoya J. Walker Minor
Deputy General Manager, Administration & External Affairs
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 West 6th Street | Cleveland, Oh 44113
Desk: 216.356.3110 | Cell: 216.647.3614