CLEVELAND, OH, The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is reporting that 10 employees tested positive for COVID-19 this past week.
- From the Hayden District, three operators
- From Woodhill, one shelter maintenance staff
- From the Triskett District, one operator
- From the Rail District, one manager, two supervisors and a track maintainer
- From the Revenue building, one revenue clerk
Following our standard protocol, work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected. Additionally, other staff members who had been in contact with the employees were immediately notified.
To date, 123 employees have tested positive for COVID-19, and 82 have fully recovered and have returned to work.