Jun 2, 2020
CLEVELAND, OH -- Due to the city-mandated curfew impacting Cleveland’s central business district, employees scheduled to work onsite at the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) main office must adjust their work times to begin work no sooner than 8:00 a.m. and end work by no later than 5:00 p.m. June 3, 4 & 5th.
Any customers or visitors with an appointment at the main office will be admitted between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
The RTA customer service center at Tower City will re-open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
During the city-mandated nighttime curfew of 8:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. bus service will continue to operate on the modified schedule:
- All West Side bus routes will terminate at the West 25th Street Red Line Station.
- All East Side bus routes & route 77F will terminate at Tri-C Metro Campus, at East 30th and Community College.
- To access crosstown trips, customers may travel on the Red Line between the Tri-C district station and the West 25th Street Station. Rapids will not stop at Tower City during the curfew; however, trains will service all other rapid stations.
Once the curfew is lifted at 6:00 a.m. each day, normal bus service will resume.
- Rapid service will also make normal stops at Tower City.
- The changeover from modified to normal service will take time, and we ask riders be patient.
- Please use the Transit App to determine when a bus or train will arrive at a stop.
- Between 7:15 p.m. and 8:00 p.m., bus service will be in transition.
- By 8:00 p.m., we will be operating according to the curfew restrictions with the modified service mentioned above.
For updates, please visit www.riderta.com.