CLEVELAND - Check out the smooth sounds of Midnight Blue at Tower City, from 3:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, 2013. Midnight Blue plays a variety of music, including jazz, rock, motown, R&B and disco. Stop by the RTA Customer Service desk in the Rotunda (lower level) to listen.
The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) continues to sponsor Transit Tracks on the third Thursday each month at Tower City -- the busiest rail station in its system.
2013 coming performers:
- Sept. 19: Midnight Blue (Variety)
- Oct. 17: Just Cello by Jacqueline Black (Classical cello)
- Nov. 21: Hal Wyant (Variety)
- Dec. 19: RTA customers will pick the band for December
- Jan. 17: Vernon Jones Blues Cartel (Blues, R&B, Jazz)
- Feb. 21: The Townsmen Jazz Unit
- March 21: Laureano Thomas-Sanchez (Bagpipes)
- April 18: Sweet Djang (Acoustic Jazz)
- May 16: Wallace Coleman Band (Blues)
- June 20: Jody Getz & Friends (Folk, Pop, Blues)
- July 18: Bill Newman - The Cleveland Crooner (R&B, ballads, Sinatra)
- Aug. 15: Victor Samalot (Jazz, Light Rock, Latin)
If you tweet, use #rtamusic.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211